The Foundation's mission
The Charitable Foundation ‘The Future of the Motherland’ was established in 2003.
President and founder is Kyuri Usmanov.
The Foundation's mission is to promote peace and friendship between Russia and other
countries of the world through culture, sports and charity.The goals:
- developing a peacekeeping image of Russia abroad;
- reviving the charity and patronage, which played an important role in solving social problems in the history of the Russian state;
- developing the socio-cultural potential of the country;
- creating a sustainable platform for the harmonious spiritual and physical development of the new generation;
- popularisation of sports among Russians.
To achieve the desired results, the ‘Future of the Motherland’ Foundation establishes
international relations with politicians and international sports associations, the
administrative and private sectors, non-profit organizations involved in peaceful
development and civil society.